How much do you charge?
My rates vary, depending on the scope of the project (how complex it is and how long it will take to finish) and deadline (whether rushed or not).
I’d love it if you’ll give me details of your project so I can give you a quote. Click here to get started with a quote. Go on, don’t be shy…
How long will a project take?
I deliver most projects in a couple of weeks to a couple of months. It depends on the project scope and features, and how fast you can provide me with details and feedback.
Why are your rates low compared to others?
I’m offering my services at a cut price for a limited time only, to hopefully gain some positive feedback and regular customers who can see that I’m offering quality services at a very reasonably price.
What’s the process like?
Here’s an outline of my process:
- Requirements gathering. Basically, I gather your requirements for the project. I know, right? This also includes establishing what the project is in the first place and what services of mine will your project require.
- Free consultation. This is where the magic happens. This includes requirements analysis where your requirements are evaluated and solutions are provided. I suggest reading my post The Web Design Discovery Phase for more details on both my requirements gathering and free consultation.
- Project proposal and contract signing. Upon approval of the project, both parties will sign a contract that will protect both you as a client and me as a developer. You can view my contract sample here.
- Business. As stated in the contract, 50% of the total cost is to be paid upfront before I commence on your project.
- Website structure planning. Based on all information gathered and established from the previous steps, the architecture/structure of your website comes next. This steps ends with me showing you various documents to communicate the website’s structure, and you giving your approval. Team work, am I right?
- Web design. I shall give life to the website structure (exciting, I know). This step also requires your approval before proceeding to the next, so rest assured that you’re included every step of the way.
NOTE: For some projects, their website structure and/or design are already laid out for me and all I have to do is develop their website based on these documents. If this is the case for your project, then steps 5 and 6 can be skipped, no problem! Ohhhh, so flexible.
- Web development. I develop your website with love 🙂
- Website testing and final revisions. After the testing phase, you’ll be informed to take a final review. *excitement intensifies
- Business part 2. Before I set your website live, you are to settle the remaining 50% of the total cost.
- Your website is live, congratulations!
Got more questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to use my form.
I look forward to hearing from you!